NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Twenty Second (22nd) Annual General Meeting of Sri Lanka Telecom PLC will be held
on 28 March 2019 at 10.00am at the Lotus Room of the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH),
Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07 for the purpose of conducting the following Ordinary Business:
- To receive and consider the Annual Report of the Board of Directors on the affairs of the Company and the Statement of
Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2018 with the Report of the Auditors thereon.
- To declare a first and final dividend of Rupees One and Six Cents (LKR 1.06) per share as recommended by the Directors.
- To elect as a Director, Mr Kanishka Senanayake, who retires in terms of Article 97 of the Articles of Association.
- To re-elect as a Director, Mr W K H Wegapitiya, who retires by rotation in terms of Articles 91 and 92 of the Articles of
- To reappoint Messrs. Ernst & Young, Chartered Accountants as Auditors for the ensuing year and to authorise the Directors
to determine their remuneration.
- To authorise the Directors to determine and make donations to charities.
- To transact any other business of which due notice has been given.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD,
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC
1 March 2019