NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Twenty Fourth (24th) Annual General Meeting of Sri Lanka Telecom PLC will be held at 10.00am on Friday, 23 April 2021 at the “Lotus”, Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH), Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07 for the purpose of conducting the following Ordinary Business:
1. To receive and consider the Annual Report of the Board of Directors on the affairs of the Company and the Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020 with the Report of the Auditors thereon.
2 To declare a first and final dividend of LKR 1.49 per share as recommended by the Directors.
3. To elect as a Director, Mr Saman Fernando, who retires in terms of Article 97 of the Articles of Association.
4. To re-elect as a Director, Mr Chan Chee Beng, who retires by rotation in terms of Articles 91 and 92 of the Articles of Association.
5. To re-appoint Messrs Ernst & Young, Chartered Accountants as Auditors for the ensuing year and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
6. To authorise the Directors to determine and make donations to charities.
7. To transact any other business of which due notice has been given.
By Order of the Board
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC
Group Company Secretary
26 March 2021